Albuquerque Driving School is a leader in driving school education in New Mexico. We teach New Mexican’s vital driving skills that make our roadways safer for all of us. Albuquerque Driving School teaches basic drivers training for teens and adults.
December 14th Session
This class session will begin on 12/14/20-12/22/20.
Class times will be:
Monday - Friday 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Saturday, Dec 19th, Sunday, Dec 20th and Monday, Dec 21st the hours will be 9:00am to 1:00pm
Location: All classes will take place on Zoom
Note: Once you have your permit, contact the office to arrange for driving.
On Tuesday the 22nd, students will be scheduled in small groups to come in and take their final exam and fill out needed paperwork and receive referral cards for the MVD.
- 30 Hours of Classroom Training
- 7 Hours of Driving (behind the wheel training)
- In Car Lessons 7 Days a Week (except major Holidays)
- Day, Evening and Weekend Classes
- Private Lessons
- Adult and Teen Programs
- Certified Instructors: All of our instructors are MVD certified
- Friendly and Patient Instructors
- TSD Test Administered
- All vehicles are equipped with dual brakes, dual mirrors.
- Last day of class will be in person for final exams
- Coupon only valid for students under 18 years of age
We Promise You the Best
Driving requires skill, attentiveness and patience. Rush-hour gridlocks can last for hours as a growing population forces its way on the overcrowded freeways, further irritated by constant road construction and summertime heat. Frustrated drivers commute from one side of the city to the other, students scramble for parking, hastiness and distraction causes accidents, and cars overheat. Sometimes, just getting home safely is a feat.
At ABQ Driving School we will give you the skills needed to be a safe driver in New Mexico.